Mom packed up 73 yrs of her life & moved from CT to GA to be with me & her grandsons. Life was good. She was working part time, we went on day trips, she loved the warmer weather, she was enjoying the grandsons & her little dog. 8 months later she went to the hospital with a fever & a headache. It was so early on in the pandemic, we never imagined her trip to the ER would lead to being intubated & then death 33 days later. What a wonderful, selfless, loving, caring, giving, energetic, stylish, faithful person she was. We have fond memories of her but she is terribly missed. Our hearts are broken. She was my best friend. There is a piece of my heart that is gone. The only good thing about her death is that I know she is in a much better place. I am thankful that I was able to be with her when she left this life & walked into the arms of our heavenly father.
– Jadeane Grant, Georgia
- In Memory of Roberto Tadeo Donaldson — A Brother Who Was Vibrant, Vital and Full of Life
- In Memory of Christopher Zeller Blocke — A Beloved Brother Who Loved Music and Going Out on the Water
- In Memory of Muhammad Hameedullah Khan — A Loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather.
- In Memory of Geraldine Sullivan Twining — A Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin and Friend to So Many
- In Memory of Jeffrey Terban — A Dear, Sweet Young Man Who Was Loved by His Family