Jimmy Sanchez was my husband and a father of 4. He lost his battle in just under 3 weeks start to finish. He was an amazing man who was always willing to help out whoever he could and be the listener everyone needed. Everyone love and respected him for his honesty. Losing him was the hardest part of life to date. Our youngest daughter and him were the best of friends. We just celebrated his daughter’s birthdays (5yrs and 21yrs) The first of many without her dad. He will be forever missed
– Dolores Marcile Isaacks, Texas
- In Memory of Roberto Tadeo Donaldson — A Brother Who Was Vibrant, Vital and Full of Life
- In Memory of Christopher Zeller Blocke — A Beloved Brother Who Loved Music and Going Out on the Water
- In Memory of Muhammad Hameedullah Khan — A Loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather.
- In Memory of Geraldine Sullivan Twining — A Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin and Friend to So Many
- In Memory of Jeffrey Terban — A Dear, Sweet Young Man Who Was Loved by His Family