In April my grandma caught covid and she was put on a vent and then she was taken off the vent. Me and my mom said goodbye on FaceTime and she died the next day. A few months later me and my family caught Covid-19 and we are still battling it.
–Alex Deitsch, New Mexico
- In Memory of Lyle David Hobart, A Mother’s Story of Losing a Beloved Son
- The Story of Matthew Doran, A Former Athlete and Covid Survivor Whose Life Has Been Devastated by the Virus
- The Story of Wendy Williams, A Covid Survivor and Long-hauler Still Fighting For Support
- In Memory of Jose Roberto Alvarez, A Daughters Story of Grieving Her Father
- In Memory of Daja M. Evans, A Daughter Taken Too Soon and Missed Dearly by Her Father