We both tested positive two days apart, Tom in one room, myself in another. Fever, body aches and pains, profuse seating, headache, congested sinus pressure for me, the same for atom only he had a sore throat and cough, slept about 20 hours a day. Tom went to the Ed once and they gave him fluids and sent him home. 5 days later, he was not any better, ears and under eyes turning blackish, couldn’t drink or eat. I was feeling better, I drove him to the hospital, that was the last time I saw him in person. The hospital called the next morning and told me that they had put him on a ventilator and taking him to a Larger hospital After 29 roller coaster days in ICU on a ventilator, I had him removed from the ventilator and he passed. He was 63 years old.
– Jolayne Dicentes, Maine
- In Memory of Samuel Ayala – A Dad Who Fearlessly Fought the Virus until His Very Last Breath
- In Memory of Renato Valdez – A Wonderful Husband, Dad, and Grandfather Anyone Could Ever Have
- In Memory of Jennifer Marando – A Sister Who Is Deeply Missed by Her Loving Husband and Children
- In Memory of Vasilios Doulas – A Healthy Husband with a Passion for Cooking
- In Memory of Amihilda Menina – A Mother Remembered for Her Welcoming Smile, Enormous Heart, and Tender Hands