Lloyd fell ill the end of March and self isolated. April 6th, I took him to hospital with constant cough, heartburn/acid reflux, difficulty breathing and lethargy from not eating. He decided to go on vent the following day.* Lloyd fought and made it off the ventilator after 20 days but an infection ultimately made his heart stop and caused hypoxic brain damage. He passed on his mother’s birthday at age 49. Lloyd was an actor, entrepreneur, husband, father and champion for all to follow their dreams and spread love. He was a light and source of joy & laughter in any room. We miss him dearly. *I believe I got Covid from taking him to hospital & subsequently infected my daughter. We were unable to confirm until after his passing as testing was not readily available.
– Hillary Porter, New York
- In Memory of Lyle David Hobart, A Mother’s Story of Losing a Beloved Son
- The Story of Matthew Doran, A Former Athlete and Covid Survivor Whose Life Has Been Devastated by the Virus
- The Story of Wendy Williams, A Covid Survivor and Long-hauler Still Fighting For Support
- In Memory of Jose Roberto Alvarez, A Daughters Story of Grieving Her Father
- In Memory of Daja M. Evans, A Daughter Taken Too Soon and Missed Dearly by Her Father