Lloyd fell ill the end of March and self isolated. April 6th, I took him to hospital with constant cough, heartburn/acid reflux, difficulty breathing and lethargy from not eating. He decided to go on vent the following day.* Lloyd fought and made it off the ventilator after 20 days but an infection ultimately made his heart stop and caused hypoxic brain damage. He passed on his mother’s birthday at age 49. Lloyd was an actor, entrepreneur, husband, father and champion for all to follow their dreams and spread love. He was a light and source of joy & laughter in any room. We miss him dearly. *I believe I got Covid from taking him to hospital & subsequently infected my daughter. We were unable to confirm until after his passing as testing was not readily available.
– Hillary Porter, New York
- In Memory of Kathleen Grace Maj – A Mom Whose Children Surrounded her as She Aged
- In Memory of Pantaleon Omar Martinez – A Great and Amazing Father Who Lead His Entire Family
- In Memory of Monte Eldon Macleod – A Husband and Best Friend Who Passed Away in His Favorite Chair
- In Memory of Vincent G. Frainee – A Husband Deeply Missed by His Wife and Son
- In Memory of Donald Vitelli – A Dad Who Is Forever Cherished by His Loved Ones