Paul lost his 28 day battle with Covid 19 on Oct 29th, 2020. Paul was a loving husband, father, nonno, brother, uncle and caring friend. He will always be remembered for being the kindest, most caring, humblest man with the gentlest soul. Paul leaves behind his loving wife of 44 years, 2 children and 3 grandchildren. We love and miss him more than words can ever explain. This didn’t have to happen.
– Kim Letizi, Pennsylvania
- In Memory of Kathleen Grace Maj – A Mom Whose Children Surrounded her as She Aged
- In Memory of Pantaleon Omar Martinez – A Great and Amazing Father Who Lead His Entire Family
- In Memory of Monte Eldon Macleod – A Husband and Best Friend Who Passed Away in His Favorite Chair
- In Memory of Vincent G. Frainee – A Husband Deeply Missed by His Wife and Son
- In Memory of Donald Vitelli – A Dad Who Is Forever Cherished by His Loved Ones