Paul lost his 28 day battle with Covid 19 on Oct 29th, 2020. Paul was a loving husband, father, nonno, brother, uncle and caring friend. He will always be remembered for being the kindest, most caring, humblest man with the gentlest soul. Paul leaves behind his loving wife of 44 years, 2 children and 3 grandchildren. We love and miss him more than words can ever explain. This didn’t have to happen.
– Kim Letizi, Pennsylvania
- In Memory of Roberto Tadeo Donaldson — A Brother Who Was Vibrant, Vital and Full of Life
- In Memory of Christopher Zeller Blocke — A Beloved Brother Who Loved Music and Going Out on the Water
- In Memory of Muhammad Hameedullah Khan — A Loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather.
- In Memory of Geraldine Sullivan Twining — A Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin and Friend to So Many
- In Memory of Jeffrey Terban — A Dear, Sweet Young Man Who Was Loved by His Family