Paul lost his 28 day battle with Covid 19 on Oct 29th, 2020. Paul was a loving husband, father, nonno, brother, uncle and caring friend. He will always be remembered for being the kindest, most caring, humblest man with the gentlest soul. Paul leaves behind his loving wife of 44 years, 2 children and 3 grandchildren. We love and miss him more than words can ever explain. This didn’t have to happen.
– Kim Letizi, Pennsylvania
- In Memory of Samuel Ayala – A Dad Who Fearlessly Fought the Virus until His Very Last Breath
- In Memory of Renato Valdez – A Wonderful Husband, Dad, and Grandfather Anyone Could Ever Have
- In Memory of Jennifer Marando – A Sister Who Is Deeply Missed by Her Loving Husband and Children
- In Memory of Vasilios Doulas – A Healthy Husband with a Passion for Cooking
- In Memory of Amihilda Menina – A Mother Remembered for Her Welcoming Smile, Enormous Heart, and Tender Hands