Paul lost his 28 day battle with Covid 19 on Oct 29th, 2020. Paul was a loving husband, father, nonno, brother, uncle and caring friend. He will always be remembered for being the kindest, most caring, humblest man with the gentlest soul. Paul leaves behind his loving wife of 44 years, 2 children and 3 grandchildren. We love and miss him more than words can ever explain. This didn’t have to happen.
– Kim Letizi, Pennsylvania
- The Story of Matthew Doran, A Former Athlete and Covid Survivor Whose Life Has Been Devastated by the Virus
- The Story of Wendy Williams, A Covid Survivor and Long-hauler Still Fighting For Support
- In Memory of Jose Roberto Alvarez, A Daughters Story of Grieving Her Father
- In Memory of Daja M. Evans, A Daughter Taken Too Soon and Missed Dearly by Her Father
- In Memory of Ronald Lee Clore