On November 1st, my father started showing symptoms of Covid-19. He was hospitalized on November 2nd and died on November 18th. He passed away in the same hospital where his daughter, my sister, is a nurse and took care of many Covid-19 patients earlier this year. He was 86, he still worked as a crossing guard and worked the Friday before he fell ill.
– Christine Kenter, New Jersey
- In Memory of Roberto Tadeo Donaldson — A Brother Who Was Vibrant, Vital and Full of Life
- In Memory of Christopher Zeller Blocke — A Beloved Brother Who Loved Music and Going Out on the Water
- In Memory of Muhammad Hameedullah Khan — A Loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather.
- In Memory of Geraldine Sullivan Twining — A Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin and Friend to So Many
- In Memory of Jeffrey Terban — A Dear, Sweet Young Man Who Was Loved by His Family