On November 1st, my father started showing symptoms of Covid-19. He was hospitalized on November 2nd and died on November 18th. He passed away in the same hospital where his daughter, my sister, is a nurse and took care of many Covid-19 patients earlier this year. He was 86, he still worked as a crossing guard and worked the Friday before he fell ill.
– Christine Kenter, New Jersey
- In Memory of Samuel Ayala – A Dad Who Fearlessly Fought the Virus until His Very Last Breath
- In Memory of Renato Valdez – A Wonderful Husband, Dad, and Grandfather Anyone Could Ever Have
- In Memory of Jennifer Marando – A Sister Who Is Deeply Missed by Her Loving Husband and Children
- In Memory of Vasilios Doulas – A Healthy Husband with a Passion for Cooking
- In Memory of Amihilda Menina – A Mother Remembered for Her Welcoming Smile, Enormous Heart, and Tender Hands