My father, Ron Bartolomucci, spent 2 weeks fighting for his life in the ICU at Morgan Plant hospital in Clearwater, FL. He gave it everything he had until he took his last breath at 3:20am on 1/2/21. He was an amazing man who was known for his smile and fun sense of humor. He spent 4 years proudly serving in the US Army. He then had 3 daughters and worked very hard to provide the best life he could for them and his wife. He was the kind of guy that always put others before himself and often went without in order to make sure his family had what they needed. He regularly donated to St. Judes Children’s Hospital and the ASPCA. He had so much life left to live and was in good health until COVID took that all away from him. He will be forever loved and missed by all who knew him.
– Jen Tockstein, Michigan
- In Memory of Roberto Tadeo Donaldson — A Brother Who Was Vibrant, Vital and Full of Life
- In Memory of Christopher Zeller Blocke — A Beloved Brother Who Loved Music and Going Out on the Water
- In Memory of Muhammad Hameedullah Khan — A Loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather.
- In Memory of Geraldine Sullivan Twining — A Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin and Friend to So Many
- In Memory of Jeffrey Terban — A Dear, Sweet Young Man Who Was Loved by His Family