My father, Ron Bartolomucci, spent 2 weeks fighting for his life in the ICU at Morgan Plant hospital in Clearwater, FL. He gave it everything he had until he took his last breath at 3:20am on 1/2/21. He was an amazing man who was known for his smile and fun sense of humor. He spent 4 years proudly serving in the US Army. He then had 3 daughters and worked very hard to provide the best life he could for them and his wife. He was the kind of guy that always put others before himself and often went without in order to make sure his family had what they needed. He regularly donated to St. Judes Children’s Hospital and the ASPCA. He had so much life left to live and was in good health until COVID took that all away from him. He will be forever loved and missed by all who knew him.
– Jen Tockstein, Michigan
- In Memory of Kathleen Grace Maj – A Mom Whose Children Surrounded her as She Aged
- In Memory of Pantaleon Omar Martinez – A Great and Amazing Father Who Lead His Entire Family
- In Memory of Monte Eldon Macleod – A Husband and Best Friend Who Passed Away in His Favorite Chair
- In Memory of Vincent G. Frainee – A Husband Deeply Missed by His Wife and Son
- In Memory of Donald Vitelli – A Dad Who Is Forever Cherished by His Loved Ones