This is very hard, but me and my daughter got COVID-19 back in October 2020 and we had the worst of the worst of it. We thought we were going to die, it was so bad. Then my mom, who was diebetic, was in and out of the hospital. She tested positive for covid and died on 12/27/2020. My heart is broken and sad and I don’t know how to deal. I want to be with her, but I have to be here for my daughter.
– Bella Annmarie, Nevada
- In Memory of Roberto Tadeo Donaldson — A Brother Who Was Vibrant, Vital and Full of Life
- In Memory of Christopher Zeller Blocke — A Beloved Brother Who Loved Music and Going Out on the Water
- In Memory of Muhammad Hameedullah Khan — A Loving Husband, Father, and Grandfather.
- In Memory of Geraldine Sullivan Twining — A Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin and Friend to So Many
- In Memory of Jeffrey Terban — A Dear, Sweet Young Man Who Was Loved by His Family