This is very hard, but me and my daughter got COVID-19 back in October 2020 and we had the worst of the worst of it. We thought we were going to die, it was so bad. Then my mom, who was diebetic, was in and out of the hospital. She tested positive for covid and died on 12/27/2020. My heart is broken and sad and I don’t know how to deal. I want to be with her, but I have to be here for my daughter.
– Bella Annmarie, Nevada
- In Memory of Kathleen Grace Maj – A Mom Whose Children Surrounded her as She Aged
- In Memory of Pantaleon Omar Martinez – A Great and Amazing Father Who Lead His Entire Family
- In Memory of Monte Eldon Macleod – A Husband and Best Friend Who Passed Away in His Favorite Chair
- In Memory of Vincent G. Frainee – A Husband Deeply Missed by His Wife and Son
- In Memory of Donald Vitelli – A Dad Who Is Forever Cherished by His Loved Ones