Mom packed up 73 yrs of her life & moved from CT to GA to be with me & her grandsons. Life was good. She was working part time, we went on day trips, she loved the warmer weather, she was enjoying the grandsons & her little dog. 8 months later she went to the hospital with a fever & a headache. It was so early on in the pandemic, we never imagined her trip to the ER would lead to being intubated & then death 33 days later. What a wonderful, selfless, loving, caring, giving, energetic, stylish, faithful person she was. We have fond memories of her but she is terribly missed. Our hearts are broken. She was my best friend. There is a piece of my heart that is gone. The only good thing about her death is that I know she is in a much better place. I am thankful that I was able to be with her when she left this life & walked into the arms of our heavenly father.
– Jadeane Grant, Georgia
- The Story of Rachel Pintrick, A COVID Survivor Who Has Spent 18-Months Advocating, Mentoring, and Sharing Her Experience
- In Loving Memory of Mark Anthony Garcia, Much Missed By His Wife and Family After Passing From COVID
- The Story of Carmen Serrano, Struggling to Heal After COVID-19
- The Story of Annette ‘Greta’ Nolen-Dunigans, a COVID Long Hauler Praying For Her Symptoms to Subside
- In Loving Memory of Martha Berumen, a Mother and Grandmother Gone Too Soon Due to COVID