This is very hard, but me and my daughter got COVID-19 back in October 2020 and we had the worst of the worst of it. We thought we were going to die, it was so bad. Then my mom, who was diebetic, was in and out of the hospital. She tested positive for covid and died on 12/27/2020. My heart is broken and sad and I don’t know how to deal. I want to be with her, but I have to be here for my daughter.
– Bella Annmarie, Nevada
- The Story of Rachel Pintrick, A COVID Survivor Who Has Spent 18-Months Advocating, Mentoring, and Sharing Her Experience
- In Loving Memory of Mark Anthony Garcia, Much Missed By His Wife and Family After Passing From COVID
- The Story of Carmen Serrano, Struggling to Heal After COVID-19
- The Story of Annette ‘Greta’ Nolen-Dunigans, a COVID Long Hauler Praying For Her Symptoms to Subside
- In Loving Memory of Martha Berumen, a Mother and Grandmother Gone Too Soon Due to COVID