This is very hard, but me and my daughter got COVID-19 back in October 2020 and we had the worst of the worst of it. We thought we were going to die, it was so bad. Then my mom, who was diebetic, was in and out of the hospital. She tested positive for covid and died on 12/27/2020. My heart is broken and sad and I don’t know how to deal. I want to be with her, but I have to be here for my daughter.
– Bella Annmarie, Nevada
- The Story of Moni Malone, a Mother and Longhauler Still in Recovery and Grateful to be Alive
- In Memory of Rodolfo Andres Espinoza, an American Hero, Generous Husband and Loving Father
- In Memory of Fransisco & Massiel Escalante, a Father and Daughter Missed Dearly by their Family
- The Story of John Neese – a Loving Father and Husband Thankful to Be Alive
- In Memory of Michael Fusilier Jr, A Man Dearly Missed by His Loved Ones