This is very hard, but me and my daughter got COVID-19 back in October 2020 and we had the worst of the worst of it. We thought we were going to die, it was so bad. Then my mom, who was diebetic, was in and out of the hospital. She tested positive for covid and died on 12/27/2020. My heart is broken and sad and I don’t know how to deal. I want to be with her, but I have to be here for my daughter.
– Bella Annmarie, Nevada
- In Memory of Gerald William Ewing, a Husband, Father, Brother and Grandfather Missed Terribly by His Family
- The Story of Michael Springer, a Man Continuing to Fight Long Covid
- In Memory of Judith G. Colbs, a Fierce Activist and Passionate Mother Taken by Covid
- In Memory of Annette M. Lo Strappo, a Wife Missed Dearly by Her Husband
- The Story of James Pereira Sr, a Family Broken-Hearted and in Need of Healing