Lloyd fell ill the end of March and self isolated. April 6th, I took him to hospital with constant cough, heartburn/acid reflux, difficulty breathing and lethargy from not eating. He decided to go on vent the following day.* Lloyd fought and made it off the ventilator after 20 days but an infection ultimately made his heart stop and caused hypoxic brain damage. He passed on his mother’s birthday at age 49. Lloyd was an actor, entrepreneur, husband, father and champion for all to follow their dreams and spread love. He was a light and source of joy & laughter in any room. We miss him dearly. *I believe I got Covid from taking him to hospital & subsequently infected my daughter. We were unable to confirm until after his passing as testing was not readily available.
– Hillary Porter, New York
- The Story of Rachel Pintrick, A COVID Survivor Who Has Spent 18-Months Advocating, Mentoring, and Sharing Her Experience
- In Loving Memory of Mark Anthony Garcia, Much Missed By His Wife and Family After Passing From COVID
- The Story of Carmen Serrano, Struggling to Heal After COVID-19
- The Story of Annette ‘Greta’ Nolen-Dunigans, a COVID Long Hauler Praying For Her Symptoms to Subside
- In Loving Memory of Martha Berumen, a Mother and Grandmother Gone Too Soon Due to COVID