Lloyd fell ill the end of March and self isolated. April 6th, I took him to hospital with constant cough, heartburn/acid reflux, difficulty breathing and lethargy from not eating. He decided to go on vent the following day.* Lloyd fought and made it off the ventilator after 20 days but an infection ultimately made his heart stop and caused hypoxic brain damage. He passed on his mother’s birthday at age 49. Lloyd was an actor, entrepreneur, husband, father and champion for all to follow their dreams and spread love. He was a light and source of joy & laughter in any room. We miss him dearly. *I believe I got Covid from taking him to hospital & subsequently infected my daughter. We were unable to confirm until after his passing as testing was not readily available.
– Hillary Porter, New York
- The Story of Moni Malone, a Mother and Longhauler Still in Recovery and Grateful to be Alive
- In Memory of Rodolfo Andres Espinoza, an American Hero, Generous Husband and Loving Father
- In Memory of Fransisco & Massiel Escalante, a Father and Daughter Missed Dearly by their Family
- The Story of John Neese – a Loving Father and Husband Thankful to Be Alive
- In Memory of Michael Fusilier Jr, A Man Dearly Missed by His Loved Ones