Paul lost his 28 day battle with Covid 19 on Oct 29th, 2020. Paul was a loving husband, father, nonno, brother, uncle and caring friend. He will always be remembered for being the kindest, most caring, humblest man with the gentlest soul. Paul leaves behind his loving wife of 44 years, 2 children and 3 grandchildren. We love and miss him more than words can ever explain. This didn’t have to happen.
– Kim Letizi, Pennsylvania
- In Loving Memory of Yolanda Meshe Powell, a Mother Mourned by Her Children After Losing Her Battle With COVID
- In Loving Memory of Zenon Z. Robledo, a Father Gone Too Soon Due to COVID
- In Loving Memory of Jennifer Cook, a Beloved Mother Missed Deeply After Being Taken by COVID
- The Story of David Gualdarrama, a Man Whose Resilience Helped Him Overcome COVID
- In Memory of Rita Delorais Coleman, a Fierce and Caring Matriarch Taken Too Soon