On November 1st, my father started showing symptoms of Covid-19. He was hospitalized on November 2nd and died on November 18th. He passed away in the same hospital where his daughter, my sister, is a nurse and took care of many Covid-19 patients earlier this year. He was 86, he still worked as a crossing guard and worked the Friday before he fell ill.
– Christine Kenter, New Jersey
- In Memory of Gerald William Ewing, a Husband, Father, Brother and Grandfather Missed Terribly by His Family
- The Story of Michael Springer, a Man Continuing to Fight Long Covid
- In Memory of Judith G. Colbs, a Fierce Activist and Passionate Mother Taken by Covid
- In Memory of Annette M. Lo Strappo, a Wife Missed Dearly by Her Husband
- The Story of James Pereira Sr, a Family Broken-Hearted and in Need of Healing