On November 1st, my father started showing symptoms of Covid-19. He was hospitalized on November 2nd and died on November 18th. He passed away in the same hospital where his daughter, my sister, is a nurse and took care of many Covid-19 patients earlier this year. He was 86, he still worked as a crossing guard and worked the Friday before he fell ill.
– Christine Kenter, New Jersey
- The Story of Rachel Pintrick, A COVID Survivor Who Has Spent 18-Months Advocating, Mentoring, and Sharing Her Experience
- In Loving Memory of Mark Anthony Garcia, Much Missed By His Wife and Family After Passing From COVID
- The Story of Carmen Serrano, Struggling to Heal After COVID-19
- The Story of Annette ‘Greta’ Nolen-Dunigans, a COVID Long Hauler Praying For Her Symptoms to Subside
- In Loving Memory of Martha Berumen, a Mother and Grandmother Gone Too Soon Due to COVID