On November 1st, my father started showing symptoms of Covid-19. He was hospitalized on November 2nd and died on November 18th. He passed away in the same hospital where his daughter, my sister, is a nurse and took care of many Covid-19 patients earlier this year. He was 86, he still worked as a crossing guard and worked the Friday before he fell ill.
– Christine Kenter, New Jersey
- The Story of Moni Malone, a Mother and Longhauler Still in Recovery and Grateful to be Alive
- In Memory of Rodolfo Andres Espinoza, an American Hero, Generous Husband and Loving Father
- In Memory of Fransisco & Massiel Escalante, a Father and Daughter Missed Dearly by their Family
- The Story of John Neese – a Loving Father and Husband Thankful to Be Alive
- In Memory of Michael Fusilier Jr, A Man Dearly Missed by His Loved Ones