COVID Survivors for Change welcomes donations from individuals, corporations, foundations and other entities. Through these essential gifts, we’re able to continue programming and providing support and advocacy resources to COVID survivors across the country.
Thank you for your donation to Covid Survivors for Change. Through your gift, you are providing ongoing support for those who have been directly impacted by Covid-19 and resources to advocate for data-driven policies to slow the spread of the disease.
Your gift supports our mission. Make a philanthropic investment with us today.
Investing in Covid Survivors for Change provides critical resources to our survivors with support and trauma resources, training in advocacy and outreach to affect policy changes, and ensures a pandemic like the one we are currently going through never happens again. Small businesses, start-ups and multinational corporations partner with Covid Survivors for Change to create a proven, sustainable impact on the lives of the children, survivors, families and policies we benefit.
In-kind donations are essential to our programming. Covid Survivors for Change relies on supporters’ generous contributions of technology (e.g. software, hardware) and pro-bono services to enhance our programs and maximize the efficiency of our work. Due to the varied needs and requirements of each of our state delegations, we evaluate each gift-in-kind opportunity on a case-by-case basis.
Cause marketing campaigns create a mutually beneficial partnership through the donation of a portion of proceeds from your company’s sales to Covid Survivors for Change. This model is easily sustainable – as your company grows, so does your social impact. Creative promotions get customers motivated to buy products that give back to organizations like Covid Survivors for Change and help to enhance brand loyalty.
Amplify your company’s impact through employee engagement. Challenging your employees to be advocates for Covid Survivors for Change is a fantastic way to foster community, build morale, retain employees, and fundraise for a great cause. Ready to kickstart your fundraising campaign today? Engage your employees through payroll giving, employee donation matching, skills-based volunteering programs and more. We are excited to collaborate with you.
Event Fundraisers are on-site events that have been transitioned to an online platform via Zoom, Skype, WebEx, etc. They can take many different forms, including:
- A Q&A session with an author or inspirational speaker
- An art, game, music, or cooking class to teach a certain skill
- A partnership with a local studio to host regular classes for attendees for a donation
Other Fundraising Opportunities include (a) triathlons or any race-type activity where people donate a certain amount if you finish the race, (b) asking friends and family to donate money to Covid Survivors for Change in lieu of birthday, wedding or anniversary gifts, (c) having an outdoor sports game day where each participant pays an entry fee. Be creative!
Donate via your Donor Advised Fund to our Greatest Needs.
A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is a centralized vehicle for charitable giving that makes it easy for Covid Survivors for Change donors to dedicate funds to our work. It also provides an operationally convenient and tax-efficient method for our investors to manage their charitable giving. DAFs permit donors to approach their charitable giving thoughtfully by involving other family members or colleagues in their philanthropic decisions.
What Are the Advantages of a Donor Advised Fund?
- Gifts to your donor advised fund entitle you to an immediate income tax deduction at the time of contribution.
- Avoid capital gains tax on appreciated assets placed in your donor advised fund.
- Your fund’s investment gains accumulate tax free.
- Funds are distributed to Covid Survivors for Change in your name and immediately put to use to provide survivors with the support they need to advocate for real change.
How Do Donor Advised Funds Work?
- Contribute assets such as cash, stocks or bonds to a donor advised fund established in your name and managed by a sponsoring organization.
- Sponsoring organization reinvests your gift as you wish.
- Sponsoring organization makes distributions from your fund to charities you recommend, such as Covid Survivors for Change.
If you have a donor advised fund and your sponsoring organization participates in DAF Direct,℠ kindly recommend a distribution to Covid Survivors for Change through the DAF Direct program by doing the following:
- Select your sponsoring organization from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount of your donation to Covid Survivors for Change
- Click on the NEXT button, which will connect you to your sponsoring organization’s website to confirm your recommendation.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Benefits of Collaborating with Us
COVID Survivors for Change acknowledges your company’s generosity in the ways that best fit your values and strategic goals. Acknowledgements differ depending on level of support and your company’s interests.
- Regular reporting on the impact of our partnership
- Photos, videos, and stories connecting your employees and customers to our work
- Mental health resources for your employees
- Recognition of your company on social media, our website, and at select events
- Invitations to see our work in action
- Access to COVID Survivors for Change leadership